Another remarkable renovation from Amiricon: Shows and feels like a brand new house inside, fully renovated gourmet kitchen, open concept w/ huge peninsula, fantasy brown granite and water falls that bring magic to the kitchen, new tiles in bathrooms, custom bath vanities, all new flooring, laminate, new carpeting, fresh paint. Located in a quiet, green, walkable neighborhood close to Bowie Town Center. Home has a huge backyard, 4 beds, 2 baths, and an extra sun room. Big deck for Summer BBQ. Convenient location just off US 50 and within 12 minutes~ drive to: Bowie State MARC train park & ride (Penn line), 6 public parks, Fox Hill Recreation Center, UM Bowie Health Center, Bowie branch library, Bowie City Hall, Regal Theaters Bowie, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, BJs Wholesale, Giant, Safeway. Only 7 minutes to Bowie Town Center outdoor shopping & dining which features: free outdoor summer concerts, art galleries, LA Fitness, restaurants and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,793 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Kenilworth At Belair
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Full, Wood, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price