WELCOME HOME TO 3424 STONEHALL DRIVE!!! EXPECT TO BE IMPRESSED!!! The owners treated this home with Tender Loving Care! 4 Bedrooms on the main level! Updated Baths! Updated Kitchen ...Updated Cabinets...Pantry with pull out shelves! Recessed Lighting in the Kitchen Plus lighting under the Kitchen Cabinets! Granite Counter Tops! Double Stainless Steel Sink! Ceramic Tile Backsplash! Stainless Steel Appliances! Room for a table! Living Room with Bay Window! Hardwood Floors! Dining Room. The Primary Bedroom has Built in Shelving in both closets! Ceiling Fan with Light Fixture in the Primary Bedroom. Hardwood floors under the carpet in 3 of the bedrooms! Updated Bathrooms including Newer Copper Pipes! Partially Finished basement with Recreation Room w/ Brick Hearth Fireplace! Daylight Walkout basement opens to a Covered Patio! Unfinished portion of the basement with Rough In Plumbing for another Bath! Screened in Porch! Spacious Deck Wraps around the Screened in Porch. The deck also has an area perfect for a Hot Tub. Pella Sliding Glass Door! Newer Concrete Driveway and Sidewalk! Off street parking for 2 cars! Fenced back yard! FYI Tax Records do not show that a portion of the basement is finished Community: Calverton Park School less than a mile away. Calverton Swim Club is a mile away and offers membership. Fairland Regional Park offers playgrounds, trails, Ball fields, Indoor Swimming & Gymnastic Facility, The Garden Ice Palace and the Capitol Curling Center Transportation: MARC Commuter Train less than 5 miles, Metro Bus Stop less than 1 mile Shopping: Spicknall's Market offers fresh produce plus Azaleas, vegetable plants, perennials and annual flowering plants less than 1miles! Orchard Center is 2 miles away. Adventist Hospital less than 2 miles. There are a variety of "Special Financing Programs" available! This home is being sold in "AS IS" Conditon Shows Well!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,866 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Chain Link, Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price